Wednesday, March 10, 2010

From Romance, Arkansas...the Work of Mary Ann King!






"I remember walking barefoot in the furrows as my daddy plowed the fields. I loved all the beautiful trees, flowers and wildlife in my rural surroundings. God instilled a love inside of me at a very young age for all the wonderful colors of His world."

Mary Ann works exclusively in oils, focusing on whatever subject inspires her at the moment.  She is a member of the National Oil & Acrylic Painters Society of America, Oil Painters of America and is listed in the Arkansas Artist's Registry of the Arkansas Arts Council.  Her work is exhibited in the Olive Tree Gallery in Mountain View, Arkansas and the Art & Frame Center in Clinton, Arkansas.  Her work has received numerous awards.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails