Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Say Hello to Misty Osborne!

pastedGraphic.pdf
Misty Osborne lives in Searcy, AR with her husband and daughter.  “As far back as I can remember I’ve always been drawn to arts and crafts.  My earliest memory includes spending hours with my Spirograph, making all those cool designs and colors.  I have a vivid memory of begging my mom for new markers when I was about 5.  When she said, “No”, I took matters into my hands, literally, and committed my one and only shoplifting crime.   I was caught (by my mom) within hours and forced to return them to the store and apologize to the store owner.  Fortunately, I have a full time job now and can afford to purchase my supplies!   My interests are broad and simple.  I like painting, crafting, felting, and when I see cute things on blogs, I love to try and create them.”   

Come down this Saturday and help us welcome Misty to the studio!  We have some wonderful original, handmade gifts and art for Christmas giving!  We appreciate all the support you have given our local artists!  




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome Misty! (I never knew about your past "record"... just when you knew someone so well! Hee hee!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails