Friday, December 10, 2010

Welcome Jessica Kaplan to SSS!

I have loved art for as long as I can remember. It has always been a part of who I am and how I have been identified. Growing up I was always know as the artistic one.  I am currently a graduate student at Harding University getting my Masters in Art Education. I cannot wait to start my teaching career and pass on what I have learned to my future students. I have also been married to an artist for close to six years, and we have two beautiful children who not only love to create their own artwork but are developing a deep appreciation for the arts as well. I hope to share my work with others and let them into my visual perspective of the world around me. Nature has always been a huge inspiration to me, and is often the primary focus of my work.











Please join us this Saturday at the studio and see Jessica's work.  We have original art from over 23 local artists, perfect for gift giving!  Open 10-2!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails